Members of the British Society of Baking come from all areas of the baking industry and its associated suppliers, including: retail, plant and in store bakeries; ingredient and equipment suppliers; flour millers; research associations; and education establishments. Bakery students and trainees are also very welcome as members. Be a part of the UK’s only grassroots member organisation for bakery and related industries and enjoy fantastic member benefits, including:
- Two world-class conferences per year at a discounted rate for members
- An optional conference dinner prior to each conference
- Regular networking events
- Conference proceedings published for members in a high quality booklet
- Downloads of conference proceedings from 1994 onwards are available in our archives
- Golf – an annual golf competition is held in the spring
- BSB Newsletters
- Copies of previous papers on any subject sent on request
- Certificate of membership
The annual subscription for 2019/2020 is £65 for full members and £30 for students and recently qualified students up to 25 years of age. Subscription renewal is due on the 1st July each year for existing members and new members, unless you are paying by direct debit using GoCardless, where the renewal date is a year after the date of your first payment.
Subscription payment can be made by:
Cheque payable to the British Society of Baking;
PayPal using the PayPal facility below;
By direct bank transfer using – British Society of Baking; sort code 20-3460; A/C 90265144; or
By Direct debit using GoCardless. Click on the following link to create an annual GoCardless Direct Debit subscription payment scheme.
Click here to download a BSB membership application leaflet, or use the on-line form below to join today. Membership subscription payments can be made by cheque, BACS, PayPal and GoCardless.
Please enter your details below.