Members of the British Society of Baking come from all areas of the baking industry and its associated suppliers, including: retail, plant and in-store bakeries; ingredient and equipment suppliers; flour millers; research associations; and education establishments. Bakery students and trainees are also very welcome as members. Be a part of the UK’s grassroots member organisation for bakery and related industries and enjoy member benefits which include:
- Two world-class conferences per year at a special rate for members
- An optional conference dinner prior to each conference
- Regular networking events
- Downloads of conference proceedings from 1994 to 2019 are available in our archives
- Conference PowerPoint Presentations available to download
- Golf – an annual golf competition is held in the spring
- BSB Newsletters
- Copies of previous papers on any subject sent on request
- Certificate of membership
Click here to download a BSB membership application leaflet,
The annual subscription for 2021/2022 is £65 for full members and £30 for students, trainees and recently qualified students, up to 25 years of age. Subscription renewal is due on the 1st July each year for existing members and new members.
Annual subscription payment can be made by: Cheque payable to the British Society of Baking; PayPal using the PayPal facility below; or by direct bank transfer using – British Society of Baking; sort code 20-3460; A/C 90265144.